Spunkerella's Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

MORE CONVERSATION SHORTS (4 2/3 YRS OLD)

S asks, "what is smart?" Momma playing dumb, says,"I'm not sure. What do you think it is?" "I think it's thinking big," says S. She follows with "thinking if something is good or thinking something is bad." "Hmmm,I think that's right" says momma. Good to know that S define the word "smart" as making good or bad choices.

S at bedtime asks, "Is Talia older than Alvie?" "Yes," says momma. "Is that because Talia was born first and Alvie was born second?" "Yes," says momma again.

Again at bedtime, S says to momma "I'll pay you a dime if you are nice to me in the morning." S repeats herself, "If you are nice to me, I'll give you a dime." What? thinks momma. Momma responds with, "I'm nice to you most of the time." S seems to disagree. "You're grumpy now. "Well, that's because I'm tired and want to go to sleep."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home