Spunkerella's Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I LOVE YOU (5 1/2 YRS OLD)

S learned how to write "I LOVE YOU" properly. Since then, she's written a note to both her teachers, telling them how much she loved them. She also wrote, "I LOVE YOU" to Ian her 3 o'clock partner on her Friendship Day note to him. She also wrote, "I LOVE YOU" to Connor in his birthday card to him.

Daddy and mama are not sure if S understands what she means when she writes "I LOVE YOU." When momma asked S about her note to Ian, she said, "I love Ian because I love my school friends." When mama asked if S was "in-love" with Connor and if she wanted to marry him, S paused and said, "Maybe. He's very gentle."

There is one thing she did clarify. She explained to mama. I love Ms. Eliza and Ms. Anneke, but I love you more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home