Spunkerella's Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

GETTING MARRIED? (4 YRS OLD)

This was last Tuesday conversation, on the way home from school.
S - "Momma, I have to tell you something!"
M - "What is it?"
S - "Finnegan and I are going to get married."
M - "Did both of you guys agree to get married?"
S - "Yes, we were playing with each other and we decided to get married."
M - "Do you play with him? Is he a friend?"
S - "Yes"
M - "Do you talk to him, like I talk to daddy?"
S - "Yes."
M - "Great! Now you don't have to worry about who you are going to marry when you grow up."

Momma emailed Finnegan's mom and this is the converation between he and his mom.
Me: "Oh yeah? Do you know who you're going to marry?"
F: "Sarah." Pause. "But not until we're older."
Me: "Who's idea was this? Did Sarah ask you to marry her?"
F: "No. It was both our ideas."
Me: "That's great -- I really like Sarah. More importantly for me, I like her mom."
F: (Sighing.) "We're not getting married until we're bigger, Mommy."

2 Comments:

Blogger Phu said...

that's awesome!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Phu said...

"Kim" is Phu, by the way....

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home