Spunkerella's Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

4 YR OLD THINKING (4 YRS OLD)

After the play date with Sarah Francis, Momma said, "I like this neighborhood (Meridian). We should move into this neighborhood." S responded with, "We should move in next door to SF. Then, I can walk to her house every afternoon to play."

After daddy's dinner party, S said, "daddy, I like your birthday party!"

I asked S who her best friends were tonight. After listing the usual suspects, she added Sophia. Sophia?, I asked. Yes, she said. I decided Sophia is my new best friend. She played with the Grismore children, Sophia & Thomas, for the first time tonight.

After seeint the Aladdin play, S asked, "Why does the cave talk?" Momma answered, "it was because it was magical." S seemed content with the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home